Hi All,

I thought you may be interested to know that scholarships are currently available for students wishing to study for an MA in Digital Heritage by distance learning at the University of Leicester's School of Museum Studies. Currently scholarships are available for April entry, and we expect further scholarships to be available for October entrants too. I've included a brief description of the course below and a link to our website where you can find further information.

The Digital Heritage course aims to engage students critically and creatively with a wide range of ideas and issues, and to develop a view of digital heritage informed by both theory and the practical methods and skills necessary to become creative and effective new media professionals within the heritage sector. The course is based on leading academic and professional research in the theory and practice of digital media in the heritage sector. Students will be acquainted with the major theoretical, methodological and professional themes in digital heritage in the key areas of culture, collections, management and design. Successful completion of the course leads to a digital heritage qualification which is recognised by other academic bodies and heritage employers, and plays a major role in defining 'digital heritage'.

www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies<http://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies>

Scholarships are also available for the School's other programmes - more info is available on the website. Please do pass this info on to anyone you think may be interested.

Best wishes,

Rob
Robin Clarke
Distance Learning Academic Manager