Subject Librarian (Middle East, Central Asia & Islamica)

Library - Teaching and Research Support Services
SOAS, University of London
Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
Tel. +44 (0)207 898 4152
Email: [log in to unmask]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kristen Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 5 February 2013 18:06
Subject: [MELANET-L] Call for panelists, IFLA Congress, Singapore, August 2013
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]

[NOTE: Please direct all responses to [log in to unmask]]

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Miguel Navas-Fernández. I am the Chair of the Government Libraries Section of IFLA (International Federation of Library Associations).

Next annual IFLA congress will take place in Singapore in August 2013 (http://conference.ifla.org/ifla79). Our Section is planning a discussion panel and round table regarding the role of libraries in Open Government.

We are seeking librarians from Middle-East to participate in our panel discussion. Could you help?

Please note that registration, travel and accomodation expenses are responsability of the speakers. IFLA cannot give any financial support, but we may get one-day free passes for those speakers not attending to the whole conference.

Many thanks in advance.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Miguel Navas-Fernández
http://www.ifla.org/gover