From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 20 February 2013 16:50
To: Banerjee Arpita (RJ6) MHC-TR Library
Subject: RE: Accessing AMA Journals

Hi,

We have problems with access too. When I contacted NHSE they said they were aware there were problems, but that they wouldn’t be resolved until the new NCC holdings information was rolled out to all the link resolvers and that they couldn’t give a date when that would be. We recently contacted Colin Davies about it who said he would be sending out a communication about it soon.

I hope so as this has been a problem for quite some time now! I think that JAMA access ended in 2011 though so current issues aren’t available unfortunately.

Best wishes,

Jane

Jane Proctor

Librarian

Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Richmond Library

William Kerr Building

Northampton General Hospital

Northampton