Amy Dunn
Mental Health Librarian

Sussex Education Centre Library

Mill View HospitalHove BN3 7HZ

Tel: 01273 265897
Fax: 01273 242182

Email: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @amydlibrarian

Brighton and Sussex NHS Library and Knowledge Service

Informing • Educating • Influencing

Good news - we no longer charge a membership fee! So when you renew your Library membership, if you previously paid, in future it won't cost you anything.

If you are not currently a member, find more information about the benefits of membership on our website.

Thank you for your co-operation.