Hi,

Has anyone been using the Pubmed link out facility with the old link resolver? If so, has anyone managed to get it working on the new resolver? We’ve had several users asking us why it no longer works.

Thanks

Claire

Claire Coleman BSc, MSc, MCLIP

Clinical Outreach Librarian

Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Wilfred Stokes Library

Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Mandeville Road

Aylesbury

HP21 8AL

Tel: 01296 315478

Fax: 01296 315475

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.buckshealthcare.nhs.uk/library

Please note that my working days are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday

The HR Function welcomes constructive feedback from you on any aspects of the service or services we have provided to you.

If you have any ideas about how we can improve our service to you please email our generic letterbox [log in to unmask]

We will acknowledge your email within 2 days and aim to respond within 5 working days.

Please ensure you have completed your Mandatory Training by clicking on the desktop icon