________________________________
From: For interlibrary-loan and document supply services. [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Pauline McCann [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 February 2013 15:47
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone's le-licence allowed them to provide a paper copy of the following article:

ISSN: 1366-5626
Journal of Workplace Learning.
SE Serial
Bonnie Lynn Slade
Professional Learning in Rural Practice: A Sociomaterial Analysis
2013
vol. 25, issue 2, pp ?

I will send BL code, a request reference number and our mailing address if any of you can do this.

Thanks

Pauline McCann

Senior Library Assistant
Service Delivery/ILL/SCONUL Access