From: The provision and management of music libraries. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Foster, Robert
Sent: 20 February 2013 17:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [IAML-UK-IRL] Bursaries for Leeds ASW

As in previous years there are bursaries available via Music Libraries Trust for the Annual Study Weekend in Leeds , thanks to our generous sponsors.

Bursaries may cover all or part of the costs, including accommodation and a travel allowance.

The scheme is aimed at students and junior professionals, but anyone unable to find the necessary funding may make an application.

If you would like to apply, please complete an application form and email it to me at [log in to unmask]

The application form can be found on the Music Libraries Trust website http://www.iaml.info/iaml-uk-irl/mlt/awards.html or I can email it to you.

Please note that the closing date for applications is 1 March 2013.

If you have any further questions please do get in touch.

Robert Foster

MLT Bursaries Administrator

Maughan Library

Chancery Lane