Hi

Perhaps you could accept, before the project ends, the most recent version of the pbs plugin for the dynamic scheduler.  It contains a fix made back in April 2011 for a parse error that can occur if one of the jobs on the LRMS has a stagein or stageout error.  My own attempt at getting it added to EMI way back when was thwarted by ETICS.

https://ndpfsvn.nikhef.nl/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/pdpsoft/nl.nikhef.pdp.dynsched-pbs-plugin/tags/REL-2.3.0/

The thing now being released by EMI is also being labelled 2.3.0, but the relevant component in that release (pbsServer.py) is identical (with formatting exceptions) to my release 2.2.1, which does not contain the fix.

		J "better nate than lever" T