Italian Studies at Oxford in collaboration with the Oxford University Italian Society is pleased to invite you to the screening of

Sta per piovere / It's About to Rain

Premiered at the Dubai Film Festival and about to be in released in Italy, we’ll have the privilege of watching it in the company of its director

Haider Rashid

who will engage the audience in a post-screening conversation chaired by

Guido Bonsaver (ISO and Medieval and Modern Languages)

FRIDAY 8th MARCH

8.pm

Pichette Auditorium, Pembroke College

*ALL WELCOME*

This is the first Italian fiction film written and directed by a second-generation immigrant. The screening has English sub-titles and the Q&A will be in English.

For more information, and Press book see: http://www.italianstudies.ox.ac.uk//node/147

Italian Studies at Oxford
An interdisciplinary network for the study of Italy at the University of Oxford

European Humanities Research Centre
47 Wellington Square, OX1 2JD
Tel: +44 (0) 1865 276456
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.italianstudies.ox.ac.uk
********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: subscribe italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: unsubscribe italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/italian-studies