Dear colleagues

Last week, a new "controversy" between the same two took place.

This time, due to a pretention of Nicaragua included in its written countermemorial sent to ICJ in August 2012 and made public by Costa Rica MFA last week

If any colleague has idea on other cases before ICJ  where the content of a written memorial or countermemorial presented at ICJ is used by the other Party to "inform" its media and public opinion 6 months after, please feel free to let us know.

I always considered that written memorials and countermemorials are only read by ICJ judges and the Parties, but this rule has maybe suffered some recent modifications.

I refer to a modest note on this issue:

In Englishhttp://derechointernacionalcr.blogspot.com/2013/02/san-juan-river-and-colorado-river.html

In Spanishhttp://derechointernacionalcr.blogspot.com/2013/02/el-rio-san-juan-y-el-rio-colorado-breve.html

Sincerely yours