From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of CARLISLE, Philip
Sent: 04 February 2013 11:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Battery factories?

Hi Rod,
The mill you have sounds like a "Mill incorporating water-powered hammers for beating brass sheet, etc. into vessels, pots, etc." which is the EH definition of BATTERY MILL. Is what Claire wants to record "a factory for making batteries" (of the chargeable type)?

Methinks we need some clarification.

Phil