Dear All,

Thanks to everyone who was able to come for making yesterday’s meeting such a success, especially the folks at the Museum of Power.

This is the first serious test for our new email group – I’ve attached my notes of our meeting as an MS Word document.  Please let me know if you’re unable to open it, and I’ll do what I can to help.  Should you wish to contact me directly (without broadcasting to everyone), you can reach me at [log in to unmask] Do please also let us all know by <Reply> to this message if you find any errors or omissions in my notes.

For future reference, Liz Elmore in the SHARE office has offered to try to find a way of making our documents such as meeting notes, etc. available via the SHARE website.  I’m sure she’ll let us all know how she gets on – I told her how to subscribe to our email group this morning!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Gressenhall sometime in April,

Best regards

David Blackburn

HEN Co-ordinator