Ah yes Ewan ,
Sorry I missed your question. The answer was at the bottom of my original email I think.
Adam has mentioned the Imperial plans .
But also RAL have set up S3 atop of Ceph

Also CERN have both a Huwai appliance and an OpenStack one then they are willing to collaborate on..
But I would start with the UK ones I think

Wahid

On 26 Feb 2013, at 08:18, Adam Huffman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 5:44 PM, Ewan MacMahon
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> On a practical note, where are you planning to find a 'cloud' storage
>> system to test on?
>>

> I'm hoping that OpenStack Swift will be available for Wahid (and
> anyone else who's interested) on the embryonic GridPP setup in a few
> days' time.
>
> Adam

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.