Hi Gemmers

Just wondered how many of you have tried using the RNIB Penfriend or Discovery pens to aide basic audio description at relatively low cost? I know Paul Sulivan from Bristol has used them and I've been involved in their use at Brighton & Hove Museums, but I'd be really interested to learn of other sites/venues using them and in particular if anyone has written any simple notes on how to use them in a museum context. particularly for small scale exhibitions

Many thanks

Liz Porter.