Hello all

I just wanted to flag up the following CPD opportunity for those who are involved in education and in particular in the areas of Citizenship and political literacy. Please feel free to pass the information on to any colleagues / teachers.

Teachers’ Institute
1st - 5th July 2013
Houses of Parliament, London

The Teachers’ Institute is a unique professional development opportunity, allowing education professionals & trainees to experience an intensive, informative and unforgettable week based at the Houses of Parliament.

The programme is entirely free of charge, and gives teachers, trainees and others working in education first-hand experience of Parliament in action, an opportunity to share their expertise and knowledge, and time to explore teaching ideas for the classroom.

‘An incredible opportunity for teachers at all levels of experience... The more I learned, the more I wanted to learn.  I would recommend it to anyone!’ Delegate, 2011

To find out more or to apply, visit http://www.parliament.uk/teachers-institute or call 0207 219 4496 and ask for a member of the Education outreach Team.
The application process is open NOW and the deadline for applications is Friday 22nd March 2013.

Thanks

Hannah Kinsey
Education Outreach Officer

Parliament's Education Service
Houses of Parliament
London
SW1A 2TT
0207 219 3436
The Education Service works with schools and Members of both Houses to support young people in developing their understanding of Parliament and democracy. Visit our website at www.parliament.uk/education or subscribe to our e-newsletter to keep up to date with our free activities, events and resources.

UK Parliament Disclaimer:
This e-mail is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Any unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying is not permitted. This e-mail has been checked for viruses, but no liability is accepted for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.