Join us on *Tuesday 26 February *for our first ever Twitter based *Digital
Learning Discussion *- a day long online event to encourage the sharing of
ideas and good practice in using digital technologies to support learning
in the cultural heritage sector.

The topic for our inaugural social media event will be Twitter itself –
we’ll be asking you questions relating to its current use by museums and
its application as a learning tool. We’d love to hear how you approach
Twitter use in your museums.

Direct your tweets to *@DLNET *and remember to use hashtag *#museDLD* so we
can collect your responses!

Keep an eye out for our tweets from www.twitter.com/DLNET and join in the
discussion from *11am*.

We'll be storifying the tweets so check back at our website
www.digitallearningnetwork.net after the event for a round up of the day.

Thanks

Juno

(On behalf of the DLNET Committee)