Dear GEMMERS

Has anyone got any experience of using story sacks with art collections – any pitfalls, advantages etc? I’m thinking of making some for a few of our core paintings, and was just wondering if you all could share your wisdom with me?!

Our galleries are fairly small (we’re based in a Victorian house) so there isn’t much room for kids to spread out. What age groups do people aim them at? I was thinking 3-6 years.

Any help appreciated!

Many thanks

Katherine

Katherine Ashton