Hello

I’m wondering if anyone could help me!!  Our museum will be having a temporary loan later this year, displaying a triceratops skull.  As this is the first time a dinosaur will have been displayed in Shetland,  I know it’s going to be a great crowd puller.

I’m looking to developing learning opportunities for playgroups, nurseries and schools.  Would anyone who has sessions, workshops or any other brilliant dino ideas, please let me know what you do.

I look forward to your replies

Yvonne

Yvonne Reynolds
Learning Assistant

Shetland Museum & Archives, Hay's Dock,
Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0WP
Tel: (01595) 695057

The Shetland Amenity Trust is a registered
Scottish charity, No: SC017505

www.shetland-museum.org.uk

Follow us on facebook