Dear Gemmers

Hope your Monday is going well so far!

We are currently in the early stages of developing a Remembrance / WWI themed led-session for primary pupils here at York Minster, and were wondering if anyone would be willing to share any examples?

§  Have you seen any sessions anywhere which are particularly good?

§  Do you already provide similar sessions?

§  Or are you planning on providing them for 2014?

We'd be very grateful for any ideas / thoughts and sharing of best practice.

With many thanks in advance!
Esther

Esther Lockwood MA
Education Officer
York Minster

York Minster Centre for School Visits
St William's College
6 College Street
York  YO1 7JF
Tel:   0844 939 0017 ext: 2241
Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Web  www.yorkminster.org<http://www.yorkminster.org>
           twitter.com/York_Minster<https://twitter.com/York_Minster>
           www.facebook.com/yorkminster.org<https://www.facebook.com/yorkminster.org>
           www.flickr.com/photos/yorkminster<http://www.flickr.com/photos/yorkminster>

[cid:image006.png@01CE02E3.8F4A0E30]Receive regular updates and offers from York Minster direct to your inbox! Sign Up Now<http://eepurl.com/kqjFf>

Scan the QR code to sign up

[cid:image003.png@01CE02E2.861D3A90]

[cid:image007.jpg@01CE02E3.8F4A0E30]

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication and notify the sender immediately. Any use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
The views expressed in this email may not be the views of the Dean and Chapter of York.