Hi all,

See below, might be of interest to those of you who offer outdoor/health and well-being learning opportunities.

Sarah

From: Jacqueline Moore [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 08 February 2013 09:29
To: 'Gallagher, Joe'; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Cowie, Sarah; Smith, Lesley; O'Connor, Margaret (Cultural Svs); May, Sharon; 'Angus, Sarah'; 'Friell, Alana'; [log in to unmask]; 'Linda Lees'; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; 'Heather Gibson'; [log in to unmask]; 'Judi Menabney'; 'Kati Kozikowska'; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Marketplace Request for Crieff Hydro on 14th March

Dear CLN Colleagues

Please see following information regarding a forthcoming Education Scotland Health and Wellbeing event. Please forward this email to anyone you think may be interested in taking up the marketplace opportunity.

Thank you

Sent on Behalf of Julie Wilson:

Colleagues,

Thursday 14th March 2013 - Adventures in Improvised Living – building well-being, resilience and learning power through outdoor exploration and discovery.

We are hosting a major national event in health and well-being through outdoor learning at Crieff Hydro on Thursday 14th March 2013. The conference is aimed at teachers P6-College age with a view to encouraging them to create adventurous learning opportunities and innovation in curriculum making in the outdoors to support health and well-being.

After some introductions and scene setting, the day will be shaped around brunch, workshops (2x1.5 hours or 1x3hours), afternoon tea and an adventurous finale! We hope to offer mainly outdoor workshops based on the six organisers of health and well-being within CfE.

We would like to have a marketplace during Brunch and Tea, with the opportunity for guests to network with organisations that support health and well-being/outdoor learning/rights based learning/creativity and innovation. I am writing to invite you to consider joining us for the day to provide a marketplace display, stall, materials or activity on behalf of your organisation.

If you would like to take up this opportunity, please would you complete the attached form and return it to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> as soon as possible. I do hope that you will be able to join us for what promises to be an exciting and adventurous event.

Kind regards,

Julie

Julie Wilson
National Development Officer Outdoor Learning
Education Scotland/ Foghlam Alba
The Optima, 58 Robertson Street
Glasgow G2 8DU
Tel: 0141 282 5062
Mob: 07595245014
www.educationscotland.gov.uk<http://www.educationscotland.gov.uk/>

[cid:image001.gif@01CE05DE.9AFE2AB0]

Visit our outdoor learning website: educationscotlandoutdoorlearning<http://www.educationscotland.gov.uk/learningteachingandassessment/approaches/outdoorlearning/index.asp>.

Visit our outdoor learning network blog: gettingoutsideblog<https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/glowblogs/OutdoorLearningNetwork/>.

Join our outdoor learning glow community: olprofessionallearningcommunity<https://portal.glowscotland.org.uk/establishments/nationalsite/CPD%20Central/ol/Home.aspx?SortField=My_x0020_name&SortDir=Asc&View=%7bF894F080-9BE7-4D30-9C38-664B5B57C66E%7d>.

[cid:image002.jpg@01CE0839.9217E280]

Nominations now open for the Scottish Education Awards 2013<http://www.scottisheducationawards.org.uk/>

Cothroman ainmeachaidh a-nis fosgailte airson Duaisean Foghlaim na h-Alba 2013

________________________________

This e-mail (and any files or other attachments transmitted with it) is intended solely for the attention of the addressee(s).  Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage, copying or distribution of any part of this e-mail is not permitted.  If you are not the intended recipient please destroy this e-mail, remove any copies from your system and inform the sender immediately by return.

Communications with the Scottish Government may be monitored or recorded in order to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.  The view or opinions contained within this e-mail may not necessarily reflect those of the Scottish Government.

________________________________

East Lothian – proud to host the Open Championship, Muirfield 2013
Visit www.eastlothian.gov.uk/muirfield2013

Email Disclaimer - East Lothian Council
the sender and ensure it is deleted and not read copied or disclosed
to anyone else. It is your responsibility to scan this email and any
attachments for computer viruses or other defects. East Lothian
Council do not accept liability for any loss or damage which may
result from this email or any files attached. Email is not secure and
can be intercepted, corrupted or amended without the knowledge of the
sender. East Lothian Council do not accept liability for errors or
omissions arising as a result of interrupted or defective transmission.