Hello All

Sorry it is Friday.  But I would appreciate your help from GEMLAND

Working with a Roman Museum and we are trying to getting our heads around planning Roman Maths Sessions.

  How did the Romans Multiply numbers?

How does a roman abacus work?

Where can we get hold of a Roman Abacus?

Any ideas really appreciated, especially fun ones!

Happy to collate responses

Best wishes

Mary Ann

Mary Ann Lancaster
Museum, Gallery & Cultural Learning Services.

Tel:  O1900 607 497
Mob:  0771 414 9351
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2