Hi everyone,

I know this is usually a hotly debated topic, so I'm hoping for a lot of
response on this one.

We're a historic cinema, and are looking at our policy for allowing
unaccompanied minors to watch films in the cinema. So, to help me as I do
the review and new policy (probably), any information on the following would
be really helpful to me;

-          Do you allow unaccompanied minors of any age in your venue?

-          What age are they allowed in on their own?

-          Do you have a policy for it (and can I see it?)

-          What issues/problems have come up as a result of unaccompanied
minors (and how have you solved them)?

And anything else you think would help.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Sarah

Sarah Fellows

Regal Heritage Access Officer | Tenbury Town Council

Regal Cinema, Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] | Phone:
07980 692302

Facebook: www.facebook.com/RegalTenburyHLF

Twitter: www.twitter.com/RegalTenburyHLF and www.twitter.com/RegalTenbury

Project Blog: www.RegalTenburyHLF.blogspot.com
<http://www.regaltenburyhlf.blogspot.com/>

Interactive Heritage Website: www.regaltenbury.org.uk
<http://www.regaltenbury.org.uk/>

Online Box Office: www.regaltenbury.co.uk

Supported by the National Lottery through the Heritage Lottery Fund