We're looking seriously at dipping our toes into the exciting world of deliberate provision, but it's a little scary so I'm here to ask people's experiences.

We're swithering between three basic options:

1.    Organised regular sessions
2.    An area in the museum focussed on early years families
3.    Something to carry round that's available on entry

What have people found about offering provision under each model?

We're also thinking of doing singing/making music/making noise things with them. What are people's experiences with these?

Thanks in advance

Andrew Whincup
Learning & Access Officer
Royal Marines Museum
Southsea, Portsmouth PO4 9PX
023 9281 9385 x243
MuseumBill the Snake
Registered Charity Number: 1142186             Company Number: 7635447