Hi Mark,

I thought of that, but these atlases are gray matter atlases that don't cover white matter tracts. If I would combine the whole brain white matter skeleton (mask) with a gray matter atlas-based PFC mask, I would get a mask that covers the PFC gray matter and white matter plus white matter in the rest of the brain. Is there another way?

Maren