Mark,

When I run randomise (following fsl_utils) I get the error "an exception has been thrown Data mask is blank"

Any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong? When I load the nifti output following fsl_utils (see below) in fslview I see no mask.

FSL_utils command
first_utils --vertexAnalysis --usebvars -i L_Hipp_all.bvars -d test_hipp.mat -o shape_analysis/diffg_L_Hipp --useReconMNI --useRigidAlign -v > & shape_analysis/diffg_L_Hipp_output.txt

Randomise command
randomise -i diffg_L_Hipp.nii.gz -m diffg_L_Hipp_mask.nii.gz -o diffg_L_Hipp_rand -d test_hipp.mat -t test_hipp.con -f test_hipp.fts --fonly -D -F 3

Cheers