Hi - The TBSS framework is more or less independent of the method you use to calculate FA. You can calculate FA using the free water elimination method and then feed the results to TBSS. I am not sure, though, what software package has this method implemented (see Pasternak 2009).

Cheers
Saad

--
Saad Jbabdi