Hi - if you register two FA maps directly to the T1 then you can apply those transforms directly.  It is possible that you may get more accurate/consistent results by registering the two FA images to eachother first (or to the halfway space), averaging, and estimating a single transform to the T1, and then you would need to combine the relevant transforms together to get from native FA images to the T1, etc.

Steve.