From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Anderson M. Winkler [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 February 2013 20:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Direct comparison of 2 regression results - TBSS

Dear Rebecca,

If the two cognitive variables are uncorrelated (and you can check that easily), then the results of the two randomise runs are also uncorrelated. If, however, these variables have some degree of correlation, then the results will have some degree of similarity. In either case, there is no need for further comparisons between the randomise results, but only of these two variables themselves.

Does this help?

All the best,

Anderson