Dear FSL experts
I have two groups of study (A and B). I got 25 ICA components by "MELODIC Multi-Session temporal concatenation" for each group.
I was going to focus on a region-of-interest so I created a mask (i.e. primary motor cortex) in FSLVIEW.
First of all, I don't know in dual_regression syntax what my mask is and what my inputs are? For example, is <group_IC_maps_4D> my primary motor cortex mask? and then <input1>, <input2> ... are my ICA components?
Secondly, Do I have to use all 25 components in dual_regression ? OR it's better to select some of them which are more similar to the mask image?
Finally, If I want to have a quantitative comparison between those two groups which dual_regression output I should consider?
I appreciate your time and consideration in advance,
Sincerely,
Saman