Dear FSL mailinglist,

I would like to co-register two FA maps of one participant (baseline scan and follow-up scan). Based on a previous post (https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1210&L=fsl&P=R111771&1=fsl&9=A&J=on&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches&z=4) I tried to use:

flirt -in in.img.nii.gz -ref ref.nii.gz -out out.nii.gz -applyxfm -init halfway_forward.mat

However, I keep getting an error message that says 'Could not open matrix file halfway_forward'', so I was wondering what I am doing wrong? I couldn't find the halfway_forward.mat file on the internet, and also tried different versions of fsl. It is probably something very simple, but I can't seem to figure it out! Does anyone have any pointers?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Maya Schutte