Hi Jeanette,

Ah....this is actually a continuous question of my previous post "2x2x2 repeated measures ANOVA model."

Just like we discussed, presumably at the first level the order of the 8 EVs is:
A1B1C1
A1B1C2
A1B2C1
A1B2C2
A2B1C1
A2B1C2
A2B2C1
A2B2C2

The 3-way interaction in my first-level model would be:
ABC            =[1 -1 -1  1  -1 1 1  -1]

I just want to know the group mean of this 3-way interaction.

By setting up a group mean 1s model in my higher level analysis, should I just check the t (zstat) map which is exactly the group mean of this 3-way interaction?

Thanks in advance.

Mark