Hi,

the "group" designator is for FEAT only, in order to tell FEAT that two
separate variances might be present. Randomise does not care for these
things. In order to account for repeated-measures, however, you need to
manually edit the dual_regression script where randomise is called (the
last step of DR). See here for details:
http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/Randomise#Accounting_for_Repeated_Measures
You could also run randomise manually on the output of stage 2 of dual
regression to speed things up a little.

Hth
Cornelius

--