Sent: 08 February 2013 13:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: City & Guilds Functional Skills

Hi Elaine

It's known as a spikey profile where they can do a mix of levels but will only be certificated for the lowest level achieved i.e.

L1 Reading, L2 Writing, L1 S & L = L1 Certificate
E3 Reading, E3 Writing, L1 S & L = E3 Certificate

It's the same with ESOL Skills for Life quals that we do with Edexcel.

We've done them like this for several years now.

Regards

Kate

Kate Oliver
Examinations Manager