Hello

In the UK the General Medical Council, which is the governing body for setting and appraising the standards of education within UK medical schools, produce an official guide known as Tomorrow's Doctors which they describe as specifying "the outcomes that new UK graduates must be able to demonstrate." (http://www.gmc-uk.org/education/undergraduate/tomorrows_doctors.asp). I would be most interested to learn from colleagues on this list of similar bodies in other countries and how I might access guides of the above sort for these countries. The reason for my enquiry is that I am interested to compare intended learning outcomes across countries.

Very many thanks in advance

Margaret