Hi All,

Does anyone have a reasonable estimate of the number of Cochrane systematic
reviews that are considered up-to-date?

I appreciate that problematic as how do you define up-to-date?  On one hand
you could say any looked at in the last one or two years (seems fairly
reasonable).  One could also make the case that none are up-to-date due to
the time it takes to publish after the initial search (which must be at
least 12 months).

But if you have a view, post it and we can see if any consensus figure is
arrived at.

Also, Cochrane finances, I'm trying to get a figure for their annual
budget.  I think it's around £20 million (23.5 million Euros or 31.5
million US dollars) - can anyone please confirm this or give me an accurate
figure.

Ta

jon

--