Dear Margaret,

The LCME accredits medical schools in  Canada and the US. The following
link provides the educational  and institutional standards.

http://www.lcme.org/functions2011may.pdf

Sincerely,

Denise

--
Denise Campbell-Scherer, MD, PhD, CCFP

Associate Editor, Evidence-based Medicine
Associate Professor, Department of Family Medicine, University of Alberta

Clinic Director
Grey Nuns Family Medicine Centre
2927-66 St Cedars Professional Park
Edmonton, Alberta
T6K 4C1

Phone: 780-342-1470
FAX: 780-490-0953

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged
information. Please contact me immediately if you are not the intended
action relying on it. Any communication received  in error, or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or destroyed.