www.gsss.uva.nl/summer

Greetings from the University of Amsterdam!

We would like to draw your attention to our unique summer programmes in Amsterdam and would like to ask for your help by sharing this message widely.

The University of Amsterdam offers courses at the advanced undergraduate and graduate level.

Amsterdam is the perfect place to study and will not only be the students’ campus and home for the summer, but also their laboratory. Explore the opportunity to study abroad and learn with international students, researchers, and young professionals. Our faculty members are leaders in their fields who prioritize mentoring and one-on-one support.

With insider's knowledge of the city of Amsterdam and an impressive list of guest speakers and faculty, we have developed engaging programmes that offer a truly authentic experience centered around academic achievement.

Please take a look at our websites with testimonials from alumni:
http://gsss.uva.nl/summer-winter/summer/summer-programmes.html

This year's courses at the Graduate School of Social Sciences:

  • Global Poverty and Inclusive Development
  • Alcohol, Drugs, and Addiction
  • Urban Studies: Housing, People, and City Spaces (includes a conference)
  • Sexuality, Culture, and Society
  • Social Policies, and Pragmatic Tolerance
  • Social Innovation Safari (new)

Students are encouraged to apply by March 15th.

We look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!

Sincerely,

Mirjam Schieveld, MA

_________________

University of Amsterdam