Dear All,
Some of you may have received this on  other lists and networks and if so I apologise for filling up the inbox but one more reminder for the Paris WRAB-conference is hopefully appreciated all the same:

The dates have been set for the Writing Research across Borders III conference in Paris, France.

On-site welcome of participants; program and badge distribution: Monday 17th February, Tuesday 18th February, 2014

Conference: Wednesday 19th February to Saturday 22nd February, 2014
The updated call for proposals is attached. Information is also available at the conference website: http://conference2014.fr  and at  http://www.isawr.org/conferences-2/2014-conference-2/

The deadline for presentation proposals is April 1, 2013.

I'm hoping I'll get something accepted and that I see you there!

Best,
Magnus

Magnus Gustafsson
Chalmers University of Technology