From: Autistic Self Advocacy Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Subject: Update on Nationwide Vigils for Day of Mourning
To: [log in to unmask]

If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

Share This:
Candles from the 2012 vigil
Dear friends,

In collaboration with Not Dead Yet and the National Council on Independent Living, the Autistic Self Advocacy Network will be hosting vigils in cities across the country in memory of disabled people murdered by family members or caregivers. A complete list of all cities with specific times and locations has been posted to our website, along with contact information for each of the vigil coordinators. Click here to see the list.

We encourage you to join us on Friday, March 1st, to honor the lives of people with disabilities who were victims of domestic violence.We are holding vigils in Sacramento (CA), San Francisco (CA), Washington DC, Chicago (IL), Lincoln (NE), Woodbridge (NJ), New York (NY), Rochester (NY), Portland (OR), and Seattle (WA).

Our voices and the presence of our community are neeed now more than ever.

In solidarity,

The Autistic Self Advocacy Network
PO Box 66122 | Washington, DC 20035 US

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your
address book or safe list.

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove™

Network for Good
EmailNow powered by Emma