Hi all
We have an Index Braille embosser which has been in demand recently from a couple of students.  Normally, we use Duxbury Braille Translator software with this and it works great but recently we have had a few software issues and it is unusable (hopefully just short term).

Is there any other software out there that does the same job and is cheap, or even better, free?

Tim

Tim Cunningham
Disabilities Adviser
Student Support & Wellbeing (Academic Services)
Northumbria University

Email:    [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Web:     www.northumbria.ac.uk/disabilities<http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/disabilities>
Tel:         0191 227 3849

[Description: Description: facebook-icon-small]<http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Northumbria-University-Student-Support-Wellbeing/154680201238232>  Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/nussw>