(Apologies for cross posting)

Death, Dying and Disposal 11: Where theory meets practice

Abstract Reminder

It’s not too late to submit an abstract for this year’s Death, Dying and Disposal conference: Where theory meets practice, which will be held at The Open University, Milton Keynes from the 5th – 8th September.

We have already received a wide range of abstracts, but can accommodate more.  We welcome papers from a range of disciplines and interests on the conference theme.   We would encourage papers from all professional groups involved in death, dying and disposal, people who work with dying and deceased people who might like to offer papers on how they use theory in their work and academics who might like to offer papers on the impact of theory on practice or how the study of practice has changed their ideas. There is also scope for researchers to present papers on the experience of practice research.

If you would like to submit an abstract for consideration please send 250-300 words max to [log in to unmask]

The deadline for receipt of abstracts is Monday 4th March 2013.

For more information about the conference, including how to register, please visit our website www.open.ac.uk/hsc

Lisa Hewer

Research & Enterprise Manager

Research & Enterprise Team

Faculty of Health & Social Care

Faculty of Health & Social Care

The Open University, Horlock Building, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA, United Kingdom
T: +44 (0)1908 (6)55350 | F: +44 (0)1908 654124 | E: [log in to unmask]  | W: www.open.ac.uk/hsc