Folks:

Today I've added an announcement to the DCMI Vocabulary Management Community main page [1] about a new cooperative project, between The Open Metadata Registry (OMR) and the federated repository of semantic assets hosted on Joinup.eu. The project is designed to analyze the top level vocabulary descriptions in OMR with the Service Asset Description Metadata Schema (ADMS) used by Joinup.eu.

The announcement includes a link to a fuller description of the project and a short progress report [2]. Our intention is to continue posting reports and analysis to the Community on that page and we welcome comments and questions on the project.

Diane Hillmann

[1] http://wiki.dublincore.org/index.php/DCMI_Vocabulary_Management_Community

[2] http://wiki.dublincore.org/index.php/ADMS/OMR_Project