Hello

I‘ve recently started looking at DC because I have to work with a DSpace 1.7 open repository.

I find it strange that in the DC-LAP there is a field for a title and even alternative title but no subtitle.

http://dublincore.org/documents/library-application-profile/

Is it assumed that the optional subtitle is added using space-semicolon-space?

Með kveðju,

Hrafn H. Malmquist, umsjónarmaður Rafhlöðunnar og Doktorsritgerðaskrár

netfang: [log in to unmask] | sími: 525 5640

http://www.rafhladan.is | http://doktor.landsbokasafn.is

Landsbókasafn Íslands - Háskólabókasafn | Arngrímsgötu 3 - 107 Reykjavík
Sími/Tel: +354 5255600 | www.landsbokasafn.is
Leiddu hugann að umhverfinu áður en þú prentar út tölvupóst

Fyrirvari / Disclaimer