Hello

I've recently started looking at DC because I have to work with a DSpace 1.7 open repository.

I find it strange that in the DC-LAP there is a field for a title and even alternative title but no subtitle.

http://dublincore.org/documents/library-application-profile/

Is it assumed that the optional subtitle is added using space-semicolon-space?

Með kveðju,
Hrafn H. Malmquist, umsjónarmaður Rafhlöðunnar og Doktorsritgerðaskrár
netfang: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | sími: 525 5640
http://www.rafhladan.is<http://www.rafhladan.is/> | http://doktor.landsbokasafn.is<http://doktor.landsbokasafn.is/>

[cid:company2]
[cid:lbs_logo_litid_sig]
Landsbókasafn Íslands - Háskólabókasafn | Arngrímsgötu 3 - 107 Reykjavík
Sími/Tel: +354 5255600 | www.landsbokasafn.is<http://landsbokasafn.is/>
Leiddu hugann að umhverfinu áður en þú prentar út tölvupóst [cid:greentree]

Fyrirvari / Disclaimer<http://fyrirvari.landsbokasafn.is>