From: Critical Labour Studies [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cohen, Rachel [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 February 2013 11:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Cait Reilly

Very random thought: how about presenting her with an 'award' at the CLS conference (something like: 'Contribution to workers' rights'). This could be press-released in advance (some time between now and then) meaning that this story could be pushed back into the news again (perhaps). Would also set a precedent in creating a forum to highlight other positive stuff in the future.

This idea might just be the product of a tired brain (mine today) and there may well be reasons why it is a bad idea!

Rachel.