Please follow attached link for posts as Lecturer/Reader/Research Fellow/Professor in various fields of labour, work and society.

http://www.mdx.ac.uk/investinginexcellence

Martin Upchurch
Professor of International Employment Relations
Middlesex University Business School
The Burroughs
Hendon
London NW4 4BT

07545 487952
Global Work and Employment Project (GWEp)
http://www.mdx.ac.uk/research/areas/HR/gwep/index.aspx

Globalisation and Work Facebook Group
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/group.php?gid=238371095227&ref=ts

Beyond Labour Regulation blog
http://www.globalworkonline.net/blog/beyondlabour/

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS.  There are items which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.