Hi,

I am trying to use a cryo-EM map as a MR model for an Xtal data set. I have
calculated structure factors for my map using SFALL. And then used rotcross
function and translation function searches (from AMORE) to determine the MR
solution. So, finally I got X, Y, Z fractional coordinates and Euler alpha,
beta , gamma.
Usually I start with a coordinate file (pdb) as a model whereas my initial
model is a map. So how am I supposed to apply this solution to the mtz file
from my initial map? Is there is a program/script available that can be
used to apply those rotations and translation to structure factors ?
Or am I proceeding in the wrong direction?
I tried to use Phaser and Molrep but it did not give a solution.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

-Sujata Halder