Hello,

I have been looking for a tool to measure the "Protein accessible
surface area", which could be defined exactly as the solvent ASA
except with a probe of larger radius.

Most tools that calculate ASA however do not work with a probe radius
of a size equal to 10 or 50 Angstroms. Plus, ideally one would like to
know the "largest probe size that can access each atom or residue". So
using classic ASA programs means one would have to run it ~30 times,
each time with different probe radius for each protein.

So my question is, do you know of a tool that could help us in
obtaining this type of information?

Thanks in advance for any hint,
All the best,

Emmanuel