Dear All

Please find attached the latest version of our information sheet, drawing together examples of work being done primarily by libraries, museums and galleries (but also other organisations) with people with dementia and their families.

Best wishes

John

John Vincent

Tel/fax: 01392 256045

"The Network - tackling social exclusion in libraries, museums, archives and galleries" - see www.seapn.org.uk

We coordinate a number of email lists (using JISCMAIL) for people working with looked-after children; Travellers; older people; and LGBTs, as well as a general Network list.
To subscribe, simply send an email to [log in to unmask], saying which list(s) you'd like to join.
To send an email to the list, send to: looked-after children: [log in to unmask]; Travellers: [log in to unmask]; older people: [log in to unmask]; LGBTs: [log in to unmask].
To unsubscribe from any of the lists, send an email to [log in to unmask], with nothing in the subject line, and just  "UNSUBSCRIBE [+list name]" (eg UNSUBSCRIBE LAC) as the message.