From: Blackpresence Website
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 12:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New Black Presence Forums

Dear members,
I know I have been a little quiet, death in the family I'm afraid.

Could someone tell me the outcome of the February meeting?  Did it take place, are there any minutes?

Is the group continuing to take further action?

Is there any will to still gather together the Black history resources?

I am creating a forum especially for this purpose.

Any information to update me would be gratefully received.
Thankyou.

--

Kind Regards,
Phil Gregory - Editor / Author